Monday, May 3, 2010

Split/Second Demo



Like many people, I got the chance to play the Split/Second demo when it came to Xbox Live market place, and let me say it’s badass.

Loved

Explosions- Every two feet there is something you can trigger to explode to try and take out your opponents in front of you, each explosion is always fun to watch, and nothing is more fun than watching your opponents crash or you narrowly making it out of an explosion.

Multi-path- I played the demo fifteen times the first day it came out, and each race felt different and had enough different paths to make one map a blast to play over and over.

Disliked

Behind Me- You can’t trigger explosions behind you… which felt a little odd.

I really like the demo for Split/Second and I pretty much hate racing games. I can’t wait for this game to come out on May 18th 2010.

1 comment: